Once an application has been submitted, BT will handle the rest. It is that simple!
1. It is imperative that all the legal conditions contained within the "agreement for the sale and purchase of telephone kiosk(s)" are met. Only submit an online application when the contract can be signed and returned to BT.
2. Upon receipt of both the online application and a signed contract, BT will review the application.
3. Due to Ofcom restrictions, some applications will require the approval of your Local Authority. Please proceed with the application as normal and we will contact the Local Authority on your behalf. Please be aware that their decision can take up to 90 days, but you will be informed when we have a decision from them.
4. BT will sign and return a copy of the contract for all approved applications, upon which the transfer process will commence automatically.
5. Upon completing the removal of the payphone equipment from the kiosk, BT will forward a Notice to Complete to the adopting community. Ownership of the kiosk will be automatically transferred within 5 days.
6. The kiosk(s) will then be the property of the adopting community!
7. In the event an application isn't approved BT will contact the adopting community directly.